Heartland Corn Products Job Openings
-Grains Load-Out Operator
This position is responsible for:
• The unloading of corn and the loading of Ethanol and DDGS.
• Starting up all systems necessary to unload corn into the corn storage areas.
• Keeping unloading and loading areas neat and clean at all times.
• Keeping complete and accurate records of the loading and unloading transactions that take place during their shift.
• Assisting the maintenance department with repairs and maintenance that needs to be done on the equipment, including bin cleaning.
• Keeping track of the corn and DDGS inventory. This includes taking physical inventory as required.
• On a daily basis, responsible for checking the working condition of the equipment that is used in their area.
• Having the necessary safety and HAZMAT training.
• Following good manufacturing practices, attend safety training, and follow safety rules at all time.
• Learning duties at the Scalehouse. Provide coverage as needed.
• Additional duties as assigned.
• Ability to operate pay loader and robotic arm.
• Effective oral and written communication.
• Ability to lift up to 75 lbs, climb stairs, ladders and/or railcars in order to monitor equipment and take inventories in their designated areas. This includes heights up to 250 feet.
• May be required to work in confined spaces.
• Required to work outside when loading ethanol railcars. This requires working in inclement weather.
• Available to work hours outside of normal work week, which may include early mornings, late nights and/or weekend hours.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft software preferred.
Heartland Corn Products (HCP) has an exciting opportunity within our Ethanol Processing plant in Winthrop, MN. We are looking for self-starting individual to join our team as a Process Operator. HCP is one of the few ethanol plants that have continued to run at full capacity during the COVID-19 pandemic. We have not layed off or reduced hours for any employees during the pandemic.
Process Operators are responsible for the various stages of Ethanol and Distiller’s Grains production. Such as monitor plant operations, getting product samples, and keeping production area clean. The ability to learn, understand and retain ethanol manufacturing process is required.
Related experience is not required. On the Job Training is provided.
Work schedule consists of rotating 12 hour shifts, which allows you to have potentially 182 days out of the year off plus PTO time. Starting pay is $20.00 with Skill Based pay incentives.
HCP focuses on employee safety and provides a great work environment with competitive pay and benefit package. Benefits include but not limited to: medical and dental with employee premiums paid at 100% by HCP and dependent premiums paid 50% by HCP. In addition, we offer life insurance, paid STD and LTD as well as 401k with matching HCP contributions. HCP is an equal opportunity employer.